These authors contributed equally to the work.
Identification of phosphorylation sites in the COOH-terminal tail of the μ-opioid receptor
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 189–199, January 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 124, 189–199.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2012 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Medical Research Council UK
- NIH. Grant Number: GM077561
Figure S1. Mass spectrometry of the C-terminal tail of MOPr.
Figure S2. Inhibition of (a) CaMKII- or (b) PKC-induced phosphorylation of GST fusion proteins of MOPr with the selective CaMKII inhibitor KN93 or the selective PKC inhibitor GF109203X (each 10 μM), respectively.
Figure S3. Concentration-dependent interaction of arrestin-2 and -3 with a GST fusion protein of the C-terminus of MOPr in vitro.
Figure S4. Time-dependent interaction of arrestin-2 and -3 with a GST fusion protein of the C-terminus of MOPr in vitro.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.