Data deposition: The MARTA2 cDNA sequence is available under GenBank accession number DQ144645.
The RNA-binding protein MARTA2 regulates dendritic targeting of MAP2 mRNAs in rat neurons
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 670–684, March 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 10.1111/jnc.12079
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Ki488/2-6, KR1321/4-1
- Fritz Thyssen Stiftung. Grant Number: Az. 10.05.2.185
Figure S1. Fuse-binding protein family. Sequence alignment of rat MARTA2, rat MARTA1 and human FBP1.
Figure S2. Vertebrate MARTA2 orthologues. Sequence alignment of MARTA2 orthologues from different vertebrate species.
Figure S3. Disruption of dendritic MAP2 mRNA transport does not alter dendrite morphology in primary hippocampal neurons.
Table S1. Features of the dendritic targeting element of rat MAP2 mRNAs.
Table S2. Names of the three members of the far-upstream element binding protein (FBP) family in different species.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.