Multiple tyrosine residues at the GABA binding pocket influence surface expression and mediate kinetics of the GABAA receptor
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 200–209, January 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 124, 200–209.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2012 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
|jnc12083-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||972K||Figure S1. Surface expression of α1β2γ2-Halo receptors.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.