Dysregulation of REST-regulated coding and non-coding RNAs in a cellular model of Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 418–430, February 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013)124: 418–430
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Fondazione Cenci Bolognetti
- Wellcome Trust
- Agency for Science and Technology Research
Figure S1. Validation of the microarray by real-time PCR.
Figure S2. Genes not regulated by REST in the HD pathway (a) and nervous system development and function pathway with a putative RE1 binding site (b).
Figure S3. Expression of miRNAs not regulated by REST.
Table S1. Primer sequences used for expression (RNA sense and antisense) and ChIP (RE1 bs sense and antisense).
Table S2. List of genes within 100 kb of a known REST binding site analysed in this study.
Table S3. The 41 miRNAs analysed in this study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.