Cell-specific effects on surface α7 nicotinic receptor expression revealed by over-expression and knockdown of rat RIC3 protein
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 300–309, February 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013)124: 300–309
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 08:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Figure S1. Touchdown PCR reveals similar RIC3 mRNA expression in SHEP1 and GH4C1 cells relative to GAPDH.
Figure S2. S- and S+rat RIC3 (S-rRIC3 and S+rRIC3, respectively) both allow surface α7 expression in HEK cells.
Figure S3. RIC3 siRNA partially reduces α7 expression in SH-EP1 cells semi-stably expressing S-rRIC3.
Figure S4. shRNA against rat exon 6 blocks rat RIC3-induced surface α7 expression in SH-EP1 cells.
Figure S5. shRNAs against exons 2 and 5 knock down S+rRIC3 protein expression in SH-EP1 cells.