Methyl-isobutyl amiloride reduces brain Lac/NAA, cell death and microglial activation in a perinatal asphyxia model
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 645–657, March 2013
How to Cite
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 06:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- UK Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme
- Medical Research Council
- Sport Aiding Research in Kids (SPARKS)
- Great British Sasakawa Foundation
Vol. 134, Issue 1, 182, Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2015
Figure S1. Dorsal subcortical WM 1H (A,H) and whole-brain 31P (I-N) MRS.
Figure S2. Effects of MIA on brain pH(Pi) (a–c), pH(PETA) (d–f) and pH(ATP) (g–i).
Figure S3. (a–c) Effects of MIA on log regional density excluding those piglets that died prematurely from the effects of severe hypoxia-ischemia.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.