Seipin regulates excitatory synaptic transmission in cortical neurons
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 478–489, February 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012)10.1111/jnc.12099
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research
- Biomedical Research Council
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
Figure S1. Seipin expression in cultured cortical neurons.
Figure S2. Stimulation setup for electrophysiology experiments.
Figure S3. Synapse number analysis.
Figure S4. Normal amplitude and frequency of mIPSCs in Seipin KD neurons.
Figure S5. Postsynaptic response to GABA stimulation.
Figure S6. Presynaptic origin of the facilitation and NMDA dependent EPSC.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.