Differential association of postsynaptic signaling protein complexes in striatum and hippocampus
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 490–501, February 2013
How to Cite
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-MH063232
- Vanderbilt-Kennedy Center. Grant Number: K01NS073700
Table S1. List of antibodies used in the current study.
Figure S1. Differential enrichment of proteins in S2 extrasynaptic and S3 synaptic fractions of striatum compared to hippocampus.
Figure S2. Differential expression of myosin Va in membrane associated and synaptic fractions of striatum compared to hippocampus.
Figure S3. Differential association of NMDAR subunits with CaMKII and spinophilin in S2 and S3 fractions from hippocampus and striatum.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.