Novel crosstalk between ERK MAPK and p38 MAPK leads to homocysteine-NMDA receptor-mediated neuronal cell death
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 558–570, February 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 NOV 2012 02:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Table S1. Summary of all pharmacological inhibitors used in the study, their physiological action and sources.
Figure S1. Purity of primary neuronal cultures.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.