AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)–induced preconditioning in primary cortical neurons involves activation of MCL-1
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 721–734, March 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2012) 10.1111/jnc.12108
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- the Irish Government's programme for research in Third level Institutions
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/B1949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!