AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)–induced preconditioning in primary cortical neurons involves activation of MCL-1
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 721–734, March 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2012) 10.1111/jnc.12108
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- the Irish Government's programme for research in Third level Institutions
- Science Foundation Ireland. Grant Number: 08/IN.1/B1949
|jnc12108-sup-0001-FigS1-S2.pdf||PDF document||1426K|| |
Figure S1. Inhibition of AMPK activation with compound C inhibits MCL-1 activation.
Figure S2. AICAR treatment does not alter NMDA receptor NR2A and 2B protein levels.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.