Neuregulin 1 up-regulates the expression of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors through the ErbB2/ErbB3-PI3K-MAPK signaling cascade in adult autonomic ganglion neurons
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 502–513, February 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2012) 10.1111/jnc.12109
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Figure S1. Neurotrophic factors and EGF fail to increase expression of nAChR subunits and IAch in MPG neurons.
Figure S2. Time-dependent phosphorylation of Akt and Erk1/2 in NGF-treated MPG neurons.
Figure S3. No crosstalk between the PI3K and MAPK pathways in NGF-treated MPG neurons.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.