These authors contributed equally to this work.
Male-specific alteration in excitatory post-synaptic development and social interaction in pre-natal valproic acid exposure model of autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 832–843, March 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 10.1111/jnc.12147
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 08:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Mid-career Researcher Program. Grant Number: 2011-0014258
- Framework of International Cooperation Program. Grant Number: 2012K2A1A2032549
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea government
Figure S1. Effect of prenatal VPA exposure on tail formation and motor coordination.
Figure S2. Increased locomotor activity in VPA-exposed male rats.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.