Aging is associated with altered inflammatory, arachidonic acid cascade, and synaptic markers, influenced by epigenetic modifications, in the human frontal cortex
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 63–73, April 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 125, 63–73.
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 04:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD USA
|jnc12153-sup-0001-Table-S1.docx||Word document||82K||Table S1. Characteristics of human subjects.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.