A small peptide mimetic of brain-derived neurotrophic factor promotes peripheral myelination
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 386–398, May 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 125, 386–398.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 11:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Figure S1. Linear-dPAKKR exerts no effect upon myelination of DRG neurons.
Figure S2. Cyclo-dPAKKR exerts no effect upon TrkB phosphorylation in BDNF-dependent DRG neuron co-cultures.
Figure S3. Cyclo-dPAKKR exerts no effect upon Schwann cell survival in vitro.
Figure S4. Analysis of neurotrophin receptor expression in P1 DRG (L4) neurons from rats and mice.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.