Myelin management by the 18.5-kDa and 21.5-kDa classic myelin basic protein isoforms
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 334–361, May 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 125, 334–361.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Table S1. Summary of significant sites of post-translational modification of the 18.5-kDa isoform of myelin basic protein, with reference to the human sequence.
Table S2. Summary of protein and small-ligand interactions of classic 18.5-kDa MBP.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.