Inhibition of neuronal nitric oxide synthase activity promotes migration of human-induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neural stem cells toward cancer cells
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 318–330, August 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 126 318–330.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Table S1. PCR primers used for characterization.
Table S2. Up- and down-regulated genes.
Table S3. Overlapping between affected genes detected in NSCs migrated toward 4T1 and U87 conditioned medium.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.