AZD1080, a novel GSK3 inhibitor, rescues synaptic plasticity deficits in rodent brain and exhibits peripheral target engagement in humans
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 446–456, May 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 125, 446–456.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!