Transient and rapid activation of Akt/GSK-3β and mTORC1 signaling by D3 dopamine receptor stimulation in dorsal striatum and nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 532–544, May 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 125, 532–544.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!