A single in vivo cocaine administration impairs 5-HT1B receptor-induced long-term depression in the nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 6, pages 809–821, June 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 125, 809–821.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- National Science Council
|jnc12227-sup-0001-FigS1.doc||Word document||1401K||Figure S1. Schematic diagram illustrating the putative mechanisms mediating the impairment of 5-HT-LTD induction in the NAc by a single in vivo exposure to cocaine.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.