Memory impairment and hippocampus specific protein oxidation induced by ethanol intake and 3, 4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) in mice
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 736–746, June 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF2010-15793, CSD2007-00020
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PNSD 2010
- Red Temática de Investigación Cooperativa en salud
- RETIC-Trastornos Adictivos RTA 001/06/1001 and 12/0028/0024-FEDER
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR684
- FPI fellowship. Grant Number: BES-2008-007915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!