Validation of an ELISA for urinary dopamine: applications in monitoring treatment of dopamine-related disorders
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 724–735, June 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 10.1111/jnc.12248
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Pharmasan Labs Inc.
Figure S1. Stability of dopamine in urine.
Table S1. Precision.
Table S2. Linearity (Analytical Measurement Range).
Table S3. Dilutional Linearity.
Table S4. Analytical recovery.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.