These authors equally contributed to this work.
Oxydative phosphorylation in sciatic nerve myelin and its impairment in a model of dysmyelinating peripheral neuropathy
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 82–92, July 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 126, 82–92.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
|jnc12253-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||38K||Figure S1. Evaluation of mitochondrial recruitment in CMT1A sciatic nerves.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.