These authors equally contributed to this work and should be considered as co-first authors.
N-docosahexaenoylethanolamine is a potent neurogenic factor for neural stem cell differentiation
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 6, pages 869–884, June 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 125, 869–884.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health
|jnc12255-sup-0001-FigS1-S3.doc||Word document||2029K|| |
Figure S1. Characterization of NSCs.
Figure S2. The induction of neuronal differentiation of NSCs by synaptamide and DHA over a wide concentration range.
Figure S3. Cytotoxicity evaluated for NSCs treated with various concentrations of synaptamide and DHA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.