Involvement of the K+-Cl− co-transporter KCC2 in the sensitization to morphine-induced hyperlocomotion under chronic treatment with zolpidem in the mesolimbic system
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 747–755, June 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 10.1111/jnc.12258
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 09:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Figure S1. Western blot analysis of NKCC1 in the limbic forebrain.
Figure S2. KCC2 expression on DARPP32-positive neuron in the ventral tegmental area (VTA: a–d), substantial nigra (SN: e–h), and frontal cortex (FC: i–l).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.