Troglitazone, a thiazolidinedione, decreases tau phosphorylation through the inhibition of cyclin-dependent kinase 5 activity in SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells and primary neurons
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 685–695, September 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 126, 685–695.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- World Class University (WCU)
- Ministry of Education
- Science and Technology. Grant Number: R33-2008-000-10090-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!