A HuD-ZBP1 ribonucleoprotein complex localizes GAP-43 mRNA into axons through its 3′ untranslated region AU-rich regulatory element
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 6, pages 792–804, September 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 126, 792–804.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P20GM103464, R01-NS41596, R01-NS30255
- Craig H. Neilsen Foundation. Grant Number: 124124
- Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!