Calcium/calmodulin-dependent serine protein kinase (CASK) is a new intracellular modulator of P2X3 receptors
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 102–112, July 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 126, 102–112
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Telethon Foundation – Italy. Grant Number: GGP10082
- Cariplo Foundation. Grant Number: 2011-0505
- EU Crossborder Cooperation Initiative
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region Government
- Slovenian Ministry for Education and Science
Figure S1. Effect of CASK silencing in P2X3 receptor transfected HEK cells.
Figure S2. P2X3 receptors in trigeminal ganglia.
Figure S3. Effect of BFA on P2X3 receptor expression.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.