Presynaptic NMDA receptors act as local high-gain glutamate detector in developing cerebellar molecular layer interneurons
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 1, pages 47–57, July 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 126, 47–57.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: BLAN08-2_31083
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Figure S1. Time course of the Ca2+ transients simulated in control conditions (black trace) and in the virtual presence of a high concentration of PV (600 μM, red trace).
Table S1. constants used for mathematical modeling.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.