Stapling of the botulinum type A protease to growth factors and neuropeptides allows selective targeting of neuroendocrine cells
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Neurochemistry published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of The International Society for Neurochemistry
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 2, pages 223–233, July 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 126, 223–233.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Extending the scope of neuropeptidomics in the mammalian brain, EuPA Open Proteomics, 2014, 3, 273, , ,