These authors contributed equally to this work.
Diethylmaleate and iodoacetate in combination caused profound cell death in astrocytes
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 271–282, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 271–282
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital and Hung-Kuang University. Grant Number: TCVGH-HK958005
Figure S1. Characteristics of cultured astrocytes.
Figure S2. Effect on GAPDH activity.
Figure S3. Dose effect of pharmacological inhibitors.
Figure S4. Effects of energy substrates on zinc-induced astrocyte damage.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.