MicroRNA profiling in the mouse hypothalamus reveals oxytocin-regulating microRNA
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 331–337, August 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 126 331–337.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 03:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
|jnc12308-sup-0001-TableS1.xlsx||application/msexcel||123K||Table S1. All classified miRNAs in this study by deep sequencing.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.