Specific subcellular changes in oxidative stress in prefrontal cortex from patients with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 552–561, November 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 127, 552–561.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 11:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- NARSAD Young Investigator awards
- PHS. Grant Number: R24 MH068855
Figure S1. Levels of superoxidase dysmutate 2 (SOD2; A,B) and glutathione peroxydase 1 (GPx1; C,D) in mitochondrial fraction (A,C) and synaptosomal fraction (B,D) from postmortem prefrontal cortex of patients with bipolar disorder (BD).
Figure S2. Levels of SOD1 in mitochondrial fraction (A) from postmortem prefrontal cortex of patients with bipolar disorder (BD), schizophrenia (SCZ), and healthy controls (CTL).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.