Native STIM2 and ORAI1 proteins form a calcium-sensitive and thapsigargin-insensitive complex in cortical neurons
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 6, pages 727–738, September 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 126, 727–738.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2013 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Polish Ministerial. Grant Number: 1900/B/P01/2010/39
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: DEC-2011/01/D/NZ3/02 051
Figure S1. Detection of interaction between STIM2 and ORAI1 using the PLA.
Figure S2. Staining of endogenous ORAI1 and STIM2 in lysates of primary cortical neurons using antibodies from different vendors.
Figure S3. Positive and negative controls for the PLA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.