Antibodies bound to Aβ oligomers potentiate the neurotoxicity of Aβ by activating microglia
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 604–615, September 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 126, 604–615.
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Research Council of Lithuania. Grant Number: LIG-04/2012
Figure S1. Morphological characterization of CGC cultures.
Figure S2. NuPAGE electrophoresis and Western blot analysis of Aβ1-42 and Aβ1-40 monomers.
Figure S3. AFM images of freshly cleaved mica exposed to solutions.
Figure S4. Effect of polymyxin B on the antibody #11E12 + Aβ1-42 oligomer-caused neurotoxicity in CGC.
Figure S5. Effect of minocycline on CGC affected by antibody #11E12 + Aβ1-42 oligomers.