These authors contributed equally to this work.
Binding of the repressor complex REST-mSIN3b by small molecules restores neuronal gene transcription in Huntington's disease models
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 22–35, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 22–35
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- STEM-HD. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037349
- Huntington's Disease Society of America Coalition for the Cure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!