Dopaminergic neurotoxicity of S-ethyl N,N-dipropylthiocarbamate (EPTC), molinate, and S-methyl-N,N-diethylthiocarbamate (MeDETC) in Caenorhabditis elegans
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 837–851, December 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 837–851.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 03:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Center in Molecular Toxicology NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 ES00267, R01 ES10563, R01 ES07331, R01 ES0199969
- Environmental Toxicology. Grant Number: T32 ES007028
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!