These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mitochondrial dynamics modulate the expression of pro-inflammatory mediators in microglial cells
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 221–232, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 221–232
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Kyungpook National University Research Fund 2012. Grant Number: 2013025702
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Republic of Korea government. Grant Numbers: 110056-03-3-HD110, 112020-03-1-CG000
- ARPC program of the Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology in Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Grant Number: 2013003473
- SRC program
Figure S1. Effect of LPS stimulation on the immune responses of BV-2 cells expressing the DsRed2-mito.
Figure S2. Effect of LPS on the expression of mitochondrial dynamics factors in BV-2 cells.
Figure S3. Successful establishment of a BV-2 cell line stably expressing Drp1 shRNA (shDrp1) using a lentivirus.
Figure S4. Analysis of mitochondrial length of control, LPS-treated, LPS plus Midiv-1 treated, and LPS-treated in shDrp1 BV-2 cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.