AMP-activated protein kinase counteracts brain-derived neurotrophic factor-induced mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 signaling in neurons
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 66–77, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 127, 66–77
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Figure S1. Effects of nutrients sufficiency on insulin-induced p70S6K phosphorylation at Thr389 in fibroblasts and neurons.
Figure S2. Glucose deprivation suppresses BDNF-induced Akt phosphorylation at Thr473 in neurons.
Figure S3. AICAR induces phosphorylation of AMPKa, ACC and Raptor and Compound C reverses the effect.
Figure S4. BDNF and insulin do not affect AMPKα phosphorylation.
Figure S5. BDNF induces p70S6K phosphorylation both naive and GST-transfected neurons.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.