S. Samantaray and V. Knaryan contributed equally to this study.
Critical role of calpain in spinal cord degeneration in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 880–890, December 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 880–890.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders Stroke of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-62327-01A2, NS-56176, NS-65456
- Veterans Administration. Grant Number: I01 BX001262
|jnc12374-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||134K||Table S1. Primary antibodies used in the study.|
|jnc12374-sup-0002-TableS2.doc||Word document||99K||Table S2. Human oligonucleotide primers used in the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.