Interleukin-1β orchestrates underlying inflammatory responses in microglia via Krüppel-like factor 4
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 233–244, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 233–244
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 12:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Department of Biotechnology
- National Brain Research Centre and Life Science Research Board
- Defence Research & Developmental Organization. Grant Number: DLS/81/48222/LSRB-213/EPB2010
Table S1. Primers used for quantitative real time-PCR reactions.
Figure S1. Lower magnification images showing co-localization of Klf4 in different cell types in vivo.
Figure S2. Specificity of inhibition using ERK and PI3K inhibitors.
Figure S3. Klf4 is required for MCP-1 and IL-6 production in microglia.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.