The neuroprotective activity of the amyloid precursor protein against traumatic brain injury is mediated via the heparin binding site in residues 96-110
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 196–204, January 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 196–204.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2013 08:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!