Lactate administration reproduces specific brain and liver exercise-related changes
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 91–100, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 91–100
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- University of Kansas Alzheimer's Disease Center. Grant Number: P30-AG035982
- Frank and Evangeline Thompson Alzheimer's Treatment Development Fund
- Mabel Woodyard Fellowship Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!