GalR3 activation promotes adult neural stem cell survival in response to a diabetic milieu
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 209–220, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 209–220
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 04X-2887
- Tornspiran and Gamla Tjänarinnor and Karolinska Institutet
Table S1. Gene accession number and primer sequence of the RT-PCR products for galanin receptor subtypes, UPR stress markers and β-actin genes are shown.
Figure S1. A diabetic milieu up-regulates NSC mRNA and protein levels of CHOP and BIP and induces IRE1 pathway activity by phosphorylation of JNK and enhancing alternative splicing of XBP1.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.