Crosstalk between Dopamine D2 receptors and cannabinoid CB1 receptors regulates CNR1 promoter activity via ERK1/2 signaling
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 163–176, October 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 163–176
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 09:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPD180521
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC97-2321-B-182-018-MY3
- National Health Research Institutes. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX102-10224NC, NHRI-102A1-PDCO-1312141
- China Medical University Hospital. Grant Numbers: DMR-96-078, DMR-102-030
Figure S1. Effect of CB1R antagonist on D2R agonist-induced phospho-ERK1/2 phosphorylation in D2SR/C6 glioma cells.
Figure S2. Transcriptional regulation of the rat CNR1 gene in human HEK293 cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.