Is exercise-in-a-bottle likely to proffer new insights into Alzheimer's disease?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 4–6, October 2013
How to Cite
Correia, S. C., Perry, G., Castellani, R. and Moreira, P. I. (2013), Is exercise-in-a-bottle likely to proffer new insights into Alzheimer's disease?. Journal of Neurochemistry, 127: 4–6. doi: 10.1111/jnc.12406
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: G12MD007591
- National Institutes of Health
- Semmes Foundation
Read the full article ‘Lactate administration reproduces specific brain and liver exercise-related changes’ on doi: 10.1111/jnc.12394.