Present address: Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048, USA.
Nonyloxytryptamine mimics polysialic acid and modulates neuronal and glial functions in cell culture
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
How to Cite
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 04:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- ICMR. Grant Number: 10/050
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!