Cytochrome c dysregulation induced by HIV infection of astrocytes results in bystander apoptosis of uninfected astrocytes by an IP3 and calcium-dependent mechanism
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 644–651, December 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2013) 127, 644–651
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2013 07:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Mental Health and Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: MH096625, MH090958, MH075679, DA025567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!