c-Jun N-terminal kinase regulates mGluR-dependent expression of post-synaptic FMRP target proteins
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of International Society for Neurochemistry
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 772–781, December 2013
How to Cite
J. Neurochem.(2013) 127, 772–781.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Waisman Center
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD03352
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Grant Number: 9U54TR000021
- FRAXA Research Foundation
Figure S1. c-Jun is undetectable in synaptosomal preparations.
Figure S2. mGluR-dependent JNK phosphorylation is transient.
Figure S3. Cycloheximide blocks new protein translation in synaptosomes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.