These authors contributed equally to this work.
CaMKII represses transcriptionally active β-catenin to mediate acute ethanol neurodegeneration and can phosphorylate β-catenin
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 523–535, February 2014
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2014) 128, 523–535.
Cover Image for this issue: doi: 10.1111/jnc.12539.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- NIH MERIT. Grant Number: R37 AA11085
This article has been cited by:
- 1Activation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling in Muller glia protects photoreceptors in a mouse model of inherited retinal degeneration, Neuropharmacology, 2015, 91, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 2Long-term behavioral impairment following acute embryonic ethanol exposure in zebrafish, Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 2015, 48, 1, , , , , , ,
- 5Genomic factors that shape craniofacial outcome and neural crest vulnerability in FASD, Frontiers in Genetics, 2014, 5,, , , ,